trekmom

May Scraplift Girl Gang Dragon

May Scraplift Girl Gang Dragon
trekmom, May 13, 2022
Description:
I used so much stuff!
Allison Pennington Girl Gang: solid 4, paints 5 and 6, word art girl gang, ribbon and leaves.
Sahlin Studios Project mouse Galaxy: solid papers 7 and 8.
Lynn Grieveson: In My Garden 14. Marks ans Maks 17, Never Take For Granted: Flowers 2 and flowers,
??? Summer Paradise paper 1
Rachel Jefferies Stand tall Darling mask 03
Forever Joy Baking Spirits Bright Bonus paper 3
Rachel Jefferies Painted Masks 1-9B
Michele Lincoln Designs Remix Geek Chic Flowers Stamp 2
Pink Reptile Designs Feeling Blue sp 11
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG how much I love you!!! I have to admit that it took me a bit to find that photo, and then when I saw it, LOVE you to the point of no words...the way you always give either a humorous touch or a thoughtful path, and the credit's list that also makes my heart sing!!!! gorgeous Valerie!!!!! (not sure am on the right spelling of your name?)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel You've made my day with your kindness, ha, my girls are barely peeking out of that dragon's mouth. I worked on this for 3 days. The scrap lift was intimidating, and I was overwhelmed so thank you for your kind remarks!!
    • Iowan
      This is so vibrant and beautiful, a burst of glorious color. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).