Domi092, May 13, 2022
Description:
Kit The-Good-Old-Days Designed by Soco & Pink Reptil Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Good-Old-Days-Kit.html
Kit L.O.V.E Designed by Soco
https://the-lilypad.com/store/L.O.V.E.-Mini-kit.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Tronesia
      What a beautiful layout! Love the photo series and that sweet title work!
      Domi092 likes this.
    • Domi092
    • dawnmarch
      Oh my goodness, so cute! Love the variety of photos which shows their adorable interaction.
      Domi092 likes this.
    • Domi092
    • MrsPeel
      this is making my heart melt!!!! so beautiful, love the page you chose and the fact that you kept the subject, if I could back in time, I would go at least some 30 years in time, so I could live again all our story and travels with my husband, but, above all, to re-live this time, the baby and toddler time! They look so very peaceful playing together, gorgeous babies, and fabulous choices of kits and colors, the multi photo is perfection!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Domi092 likes this.
    • Iowan
      Wonderful photo array and the title is perfect. The two look like they are having ba wonderful time. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
      Domi092 likes this.
    • Domi092
      Thank you so much for your kind message @MrsPeel. The two babies are two of my granddaughters, who are three months apart. They are 11 years old now, and life means that they do not see each other often. :heartlub:beat
    • Domi092
      Thank you @Iowan for your comment and especially to you for allowing us to create our pages by doing a scraplift. (I had a hard time deciding which one to do. All of your pages are wonderful.)
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Domi092
    Date:
    May 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    705.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2000px
    Height:
    2000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).