Cherylndesigns

May Journaling Challenge

May Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, May 15, 2022
Description:
SwL_JournalWritingShape1; Kim Jensen Woodland Friends pp; Kim Jensen Sweet American Summer Elements; Kim Jensen Hello Spring Ribbons;
umyesh, Scrapping with Liz and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      What a lovely page! love the festive vibe and the text path. Nice use of the strawberries and polka dots in the background, so beautiful!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @G.J. Thanks so much, Grace! I was excited to find all of the strawberry elements! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • HeatherB
      This really is one of my favourite templates!! I love how you used it. Great journaling and storytelling. And love the photos from the day. I also really like the ribbons and the shadow work. The dotted background paper is just like the seeds on the strawberries. Great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks so much for your wonderful comments, Heather. I thought "what am I going to do?" then I decided to use the template that you showed and it was perfect. I also loved that I had so many strawberry elements in my stash. Thanks for the fun challenge.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • umyesh
      Good job splurging on the sweet tea. ;) I love love love the fun journaling shape you used for this month’s challenge! I also love all the different strawberry elements you used and the beautiful symmetry of your page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much, Monica!! We have a visitor from Michigan here and she was thinking it was "terrible" to be ingesting so much sugar. I told her to "just go with it" - splurge - live a little. hahaha
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the fun journaling and the use of the strawberries! Those lemonades look delicious and are so colorful!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @garrynkim Thanks so much, Kim! I loved that one of Kim's kits had all of those strawberries in it! The festival was very colorful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    368.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).