bbachand

May Flowers

May Flowers
bbachand, Aug 1, 2018
Description:
Credits: Paislee Press template; Dawn Inskip Floral papers, Aged Stucco paper, M3 Aug 2017 Gesso; Pink Reptile Designs stunning stitches; Little Butterfly Wings journal card; Lynn Grieveson Arty Mess brushes
    • mrs2a50
      LOVE those watercolor flowers - great match to your photo!!
      bbachand likes this.
    • jesskab
      I love how your floral paper goes so well with your photo. Stunning colors really! The detail of your date matching your piece of tape is not lost on me. I love the balance of colors!
      bbachand likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      I agree ... you picked the perfect background paper to complement that gorgeous photo! Love the twist you gave the template so that the sketched flowers now "grow" on the page. The typography on the journaling card is PERFECT. Beautifully done!
      bbachand likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      I love how you have used this template. Those flowers in the background compliment your photo so well. It's truly beautiful.
      bbachand likes this.
    • meggersjm
      fantastic challenge entry! I love your unique take on the template! I love how the photo is "mirrored" so to speak on the bg paper. So pretty!
      bbachand likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).