pearkat

May 2020 Template Challenge

May 2020 Template Challenge
pearkat, May 27, 2020
Description:
Template: Rachel Jeffries - Hello There Template
Paper: ForeverJoy Designs - Life's Journey PP 14
Embellishments: ForeverJoy Designs - Life's Journey Cream Ribbon, Orange Laces Flower, Blue Fayed Button, & Compass
Amber LaBeau Designs - Life's Journey Confetti, Flower 2, Leaves, String, & Star
Designed by Soco - Afternoon Rituals Word Art 2
ForeverJoy, StefanieS and KarenB like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so super cute!! I love that big photo and that beautiful title work!
    • cfile
      Kathryn, I love the use of the template where you have flipped it horizontally and used the large photo as the background. the painted edge really gets shown this way and really is a great border to your page. I love that the big photo is the girls (slightly blurred which is really cool) going through the tube and the small photo of them in prestine focus at the end smiling... great page and great use of the template with the great cluster & title work wordart to accent it.. well done! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge and sharing your page with us! Wonderful page!
      pearkat likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pearkat
    Date:
    May 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).