May-2020-RJ-Template-Challenge
Dannisa, May 29, 2020
Description:
Background Paper – Sugar & Sweet - Elif Sahin Designs
Word Art - Winter Day - Elif Sahin Designs
Name – Subtle Stamp Alpha - Sahlin Studio
Dalis, KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Go, Liam, go! This page is so great and I love that you don't need any hockey elements to make it so good. I hope Liam is still playing hockey, it's a great sport. if you get a chance please show him this:

The ALL hockey songs band called The Zambonis.
      Dannisa likes this.
    • Dalis
      BRING HOCKEY BACK!!!!! Omg, we miss hockey terribly! Go Liam!!!!!
      Dannisa likes this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful page and I love that you used the template 2 ways :) I love that you flipped the template so you have bookend pages of Liam and Isabella... I love that Liam's hockey page is showcasing his photo with minimal elements to accent it.. the soft green paper for the background is wonderful! The colors you chose really make the photo of Liam POP!! I love that you are showcasing an action shot of him... wonderful photo and page! Thans for playing along with the template challenge!
      Dannisa likes this.
    • Dannisa
      @trekmom I will show him this. Yes he still plays Ice Hockey. Restrictions have just been lifted so back to the rink. As we live in Australia the only place to do this is at an Ice Rink. He does Ice Hockey and his sister does Synchronised Skating
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Dannisa
    Date:
    May 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).