kendrawalter

Marlins vs Mets

Marlins vs Mets
kendrawalter, Mar 6, 2021
Description:
I scraplifted this page by @ArmyGrl. I really loved that she cut out the arrows from a fully patterned paper. It inspired me because I typically don't know how to make really graphic papers work, but by extracting parts of one, I gained more visual interest without the pictures getting lost in the eye chart! Thanks for the inspiration Lisa!

Just Jaimee - Storyteller February 2017
Template from Bio Graffiti
    • littlekiwi
      Love the graphic arrows
    • ArmyGrl
      Your scraplift is perfect! I love the color matching with the orange. The great thing about digital scrapbooking is how easy it is to cut out or extract bold elements or shapes from paper, then use them to our advantage.
    • cfile
      Great lift.. love the colors here and love that you used arrows instead of the half circles. I also love the mets :) Hope you had a great time.. I grew up on Long Island.. we were die hard Met fans... Love the Met Orange for the title and love the wonderful photo of you and your hubby.. fun page! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).