Cherylndesigns

March Monthly Muse Week 4 Winter Beauty

March Monthly Muse Week 4 Winter Beauty
Cherylndesigns, Mar 28, 2021
Description:
lgrieveson_messy_pockets_boxed_2_3; Little Butterfly Wings Stay Wild pp, journal cards, border, wordart and elements. The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Stay Wild (bundle) (the-lilypad.com)
alinalove and Dalis like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful mix of photos and cards.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Angela Toucan Thanks so much, Angela. I take pictures almost every day and we've been here since last summer. The changes sometimes look subtle, but I can see them and now that spring is coming, I'm seeing more changes.
    • umyesh
      That compass element is so cool! It fits your page design perfectly with the flair below it! I'm also loving the edges of your page.
    • Dalis
      Cheryl, girl, I am not even sure which ones are your pics and which ones aren't, they all blend together so well one with the next one. Love this funky pocket page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much, Monica! I fell in love with that compass and wanted the edges to look like ice!
      umyesh likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis LOL Dalis - you crack me up. All of the "pictures" are mine, the two on the top right are both Journal Cards. Hahaha Now that you mention it, those JC's could have been mine, couldn't they?
      Dalis likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a great idea to see the change in the seasons where you live. I love the "icy" elements and the snow falling look. Fun flair but I think only two parts of it are true for you, wild and free but not wicked.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns yep, 100%. That bottom one w/ the truck I thought was a JC too. LOL!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).