RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March 2021-Week #4-Winter's Ode:2021

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-March 2021-Week #4-Winter's Ode:2021
RJMJ, Mar 26, 2021
Description:
Finally Back Here With My Week#4 Muse Winter/Rest Interpretation!...I'm Not A Lover Of Winter!...I Don't Like The Cold Anymore!...The Older I Get...I Like It Less & Less Each Year!...But Then Covid-19 Reared It's Ugly Head!...It Had A Way Of Putting The Things That You Dislike Into A Certain Perspective!...Sure! I Don't Love! Winter!...But It Certainly Has It's Own Beauty!...I Love! The Look Of Winter In Photographs!...& I Have Taken Sooo! Many!...Living In A Country...[Canada]...With A Rather Long Winter!...But You Never Seem To Get Used To It!...Just Know What To Expect!...Perhaps There Is A Certain Calm In Knowing What To Expect!...Especially This Winter!...With The Ever-Prevailing! Uncertainty Of The World We Live In & The World Around Us!...Knowing How The Weather Is More Or Less...Going To Play Out For At Least A Few Months!...Is A Certainty! That I Will Both Welcome! & Be Thankful! For!...

*For My Winter's Ode:2021 Layout-I Used:

*Things To Try This Year-Little Butterfly Wings
*Quote Written & Supplied By Me
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    291.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).