littlekiwi

Make today a happy day

Make today a happy day
littlekiwi, Mar 15, 2021
Description:
I had received a friend request on Facebook one evening from Soco and thought hmm....I wonder if this means what I hope it does. Within a couple of minutes I received the email......so it was not a dream, it was now reality. I had resigned myself to the fact I didn’t feel like I had a hope as I knew how many amazing creatives would probably be applying I had been selected as a Guest Creative Team Member for Designs by Soco. I now can’t wait until September when my three month term starts to make some fabulous creations for her. I feel.......so happy.

Choose Happy by Designed by Soco & Sabrina's Creations
Right Now Cards by Designed by Soco
Daydream Templates by Designed by Soco
Textured Gesso Papers by Just Jaimee
Soco and Claire Grantham like this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout. I enjoyed your journaling of your thoughts and feelings. You are going to have a wonderful time as a guest CT. Congrats!
      Soco likes this.
    • Domi092
      I like your page and its creation as well as the journaling ! :tu
      Soco likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Love this, this sums up how I felt when I got the email from Soco. I was BLOWN away!! It is such an honor to be selected and the team are warm and friendly, I am having a blast and you will too!
      Soco and littlekiwi like this.
    • Soco
      Oh girls! You're all so sweet! :beat Jennifer, I'm so happy to have you in the team and I'm looking forward to it! I do hope you'll have an amazing time with us! :heartlub This page is beautiful! Thank you!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).