buzinettescrap

Make a wish

Make a wish
buzinettescrap, Aug 18, 2015
Description:

For the current challenge at the Pionk Reptile blog

Forget me not, Simple things, Xoxo, What a wonderful day, a slice of lemon by Pink Reptile Designs

Stitiches from Amy Martin

Doilies from Home Coming by Forever joy Designs
    • NancyBeck
      Love your take on the challenge, it's a fun composition and the photo is adorable!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness! ( i just wrote the 3 way for Sept and you are going to laugh when you see it ) that's all i'm saying!!!! ;) i LOVE this ... like SO much! awesome, awesome! and the photo is adorable! xoxo
    • mirjam
      Teeheeeee! I know what Jenn is talking about and you totally had me confused Hélène. I promise we will explain all the mysterious stuff later!What an AWESOME, awesome page! Great take on the challenge, beautifully embellished and such a sweet photo! I love it when you scrap! xoxo
    • Ga_L
      Great page Helene ! Love the design and the cute picture.
    • buzinettescrap
      now i'm curious to read the next Three way article !!
    • lorryfach
      This is awesome! Love your interpretation of the challenge and also the photo treatment
    • berniek
      I absolutely love this layout!! It's is so creative and perfect! Love all the little things stitched down in a big circle.
    • dvhoward
      I love the way you used the scatters around the photo.  It really brings out the stitching.  Great take on the challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    buzinettescrap
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: