Claire Grantham

LynnG_May 2020 Challenge: BlueJay

LynnG_May 2020 Challenge: BlueJay
Claire Grantham, Jun 2, 2020
Description:
I loved the inspiration piece, I was inspired by all the painty goodness, the birds and the wide frames on the photos.
I used these kits by Lynn Grieveson -
Mariko, Glow and Junie
KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • Donitab
      I love Blue jays. Anytime I see one, I consider it good luck. Great picture. I love you blue jay repetition text.
    • Dalis
      @Claire Grantham My sister and I were talking about blue jays the other day. We don't see them here in the midwest that much. My sister was telling me that they are noisy and the cousin nobody wants in their party. LOL!!!!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo. lovely layering of paints and transfers
    • Claire Grantham
      thanks @Donitab @Angela Toucan @Dalis for your comments - honestly Bluejays are the noisiest creatures that I have ever encountered. They come here to have their babies, as where I live is in 88 acres of parkland and the babies are SO noisy.
    • flowersgal
      Nice photo of the bluejay. They are definitely a noisy bird. We get them here too. You have created a lovely layout and a perfect title!
    • LynnG
      I have never seen or heard one, so great to see this. We have birds that come to our inner city balcony - but sadly only boring brown sparrows! At least they are quiet though ;-) Love the title!
    • Claire Grantham
      @flowersgal @LynnG thanks for your comments - Bluejays are gorgeous, I was literally just outside watching the babies playing
    • LynnG
    • StefanieS
      Love the scribbled edging and the bold title.
      Super fun. Thanks for playing laong with our challenge again this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).