RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-October 2020-Scrap-An-Old-Photo Challenge-Little Ole Me

Lynn Grieveson-October 2020-Scrap-An-Old-Photo Challenge-Little Ole Me
RJMJ, Oct 27, 2020
Description:
I LOVE! Vintage Photo Challenges!...I Started Doing A Series Of Letter-Sized Layouts Back In August...I Think...I'm Trying To Scrap The Vintage B&W Photos I Have Of Me When I Was Small...& A Few Of Family...So This Is Little Ole' Me...I'm Almost 1 Years Old...My Birthday Is In August...I'm Sure You Can Connect The Dots...Now...About My Age...LOL!...

For My Little Ole' Me Layout- I Used:

*We Are Golden-Lynn Grieveson
*Rip It Up-Templates-Letter-Sized-#1-Lynn Grieveson
    • bellbird
      totally adorable page featuring little ole you and several adorable foxes, love how they are peeking out all around the page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so sweet. Love that you are scrapping photos of little you.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      You are so precious! I love the vintage pics, the torn photo & the torn fox, just peeking out.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      How cute you are with your kitty. I like how you tucked the little torn piece of the photo in as well as the two larger ones. As to age, you were born the same year as my youngest daughter!!! Lovely foxy layout.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      What a wonderful background you've created for little ole you! and to have you outside with the quiet cat is just precious! My son is two years older - also an Aug baby.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      Oh, I LOVE this!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    712px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).