trekmom

Lynn Grieveson November Template Challenge Topaz, George And The Cheeky Squirrel

Lynn Grieveson November Template Challenge Topaz, George And The Cheeky Squirrel
trekmom, Nov 12, 2020
Description:
I used this template: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Rip-it-up-templates.html
and added the following Lynn Grieveson products:
Old Edges 2: 1, 2, 3 and 5. I am in love with these edges.
Sing to Me banner and glass with gold star.
Rip It Up Template.
This is one of my favorite memories of my dog, Topaz and her cat, George Washington. No joke, she thought that George was her baby. I'm so glad I was able to grab my camera and take these goofy photos.
    • Donitab
      Adorable photo with the dog and cat - love their kinship. Love the page border
      trekmom likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Love this!! My cat is fascinated by the squirrels that live in our complex. I really love the page border / edges, I need to go and look for these. This template is one of my faves.
      trekmom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Makes me chuckle. Your cat & dog look so intent. And your squirrel, well, just as cute. Great job of adding that extra photo spot to alter the template.
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh those squirrels! I enjoy them but sometimes they are devious little critters. Great page to tell this story!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous use of the template, and well done on getting the photo of the squirrel.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Donitab Thank you. George Washington was supposed to be my daughter's cat but after Topaz fell in love with "her" kitten, there was no way I would ever separate them. Topaz was a happy, well loved dog.
      @Claire Grantham Thank you so much.
      @mcurtt Thank you very much. It needed the third photo to really tell the story. Cheeky squirrel!
      @cookingmylife My neighbor feeds them and they are quite spoiled little brats, adorable little brats who ate most of my sunflowers.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. I'm happy to be able to save this memory in a page.
    • flowersgal
      Cute story and fun photos. Those two are certainly peering out the door intently. Good job with the template. Thanks for participating in the challenge.
      trekmom likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wonderful documenting :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @flowersgal thank you. We're so lucky to scrapbook our fav moments.
      @LynnG thank you. I'm so blessed to save these memories.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).