trekmom

Hush Up!

Hush Up!
trekmom, Nov 12, 2020
Description:
I had a super stressful day yesterday and just wanted to tell the whole world what my grandma would say "keepah quiet!" in her Italian accent. She used to also say "ah shut up, ah please!" By the time I was done with this, I was laughing a little and let's hope today is better, please and thank you.
I used Lynn Grieveson's Sharp Eyed Paper 2, Lynn Grieveson's Nesting kit, and Paula Kesselring's Summer Sea elements 7, lighthouse. Pink Reptile Design Treasured Speech Bubble.
Claire Grantham and LynnG like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is fun.
      trekmom likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful - Love the big photo ...
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, let's hope I don't turn into my grandmother too much today, a better day would be nice.
      @marijke thank you. the seagull and I have lots of get out!
    • cookingmylife
      Oh this is so good...we all feel this at times, so to look back on your Nonna, lightens the burden. I remember this line, a rephrase of the song - Some days are diamonds, some days are pearls...and some days(moments, years etc) are lumps of coal being pressured into a diamond. Glad you scrapped it!
      trekmom likes this.
    • nessita
      Love the large photo on your page. stunning work.
    • trekmom
      @cookingmylife Thank you, I need to write down the wonderfulness that was my grandmother. She was sweet, sassy, and could sew and cook like no one's business. Her heart was gold.
      @nessita Thank you. That sea gull and I have calmed down by now.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is great, love the photo and the Gull being the owner of the title! I always think they are squawking shut up! I love the sound of your Grandmother and isn't that amazing that she can still cheer you up. That is really a special thing. I am sorry you had a bad day, but embracing it and putting it on paper is one of the things I love about this hobby!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Claire Grantham thank you. I agree about sea gulls, they're loud and bossy critters. Italians are too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).