RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-August 2020-How Far Can You Make A Kit Go-I Wanna Break Free

Lynn Grieveson-August 2020-How Far Can You Make A Kit Go-I Wanna Break Free
RJMJ, Aug 5, 2020
Description:
*It's A New Day...Now...Back Here With Page #2:

A Completely Different Style Layout Than Page #1...But Similar In The Sense...In That It's About "Breaking Free"...Layout #1 Was About Dreaming Of The Beach...In A Sense : Also: "Breaking Free"...Well This Layout Is Definitely An Expression Of Art...BOLD! ART!...That Is!...Perhaps Mimicking Life...I Think These Days We Are All Trying To Break Free From Something...The Song..."I Wanna Break Free"...Was Playing In My Head The Whole Time I Was Creating This Layout...No Matter What You Are Trying To Break Free From...Covid-19...Anxiety/Stress/Depression...Health Issues...The Daily Grind...The Stay At Home Mandates...Your Thoughts...Feeling Trapped...A Bad Relationship...A Bad Day...A Bad Week...A Bad Month...Just Needing A Break!...From EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!...This Layout Certainly Sums All Of This Up! & More!...With A More Bold!...Graphic! & Artsy Feel! Here!...It Is Reminiscent To Me Of...Graffiti Art!...Some Art Murals That I Have Seen...It Certainly Makes A Bold! Statement!...I Always Try To Capture The Feelings That I Am Feeling...& In That Moment...This Is How I Was Feeling...I Guess I Just "Wanna Break Free"!...And To Be Honest...I Often Do Feel Trapped!...By My Health/Chronic Pain/Anxiety...Filled Life...And Now...The :Covid-19 Life!...It Certainly Illustrates...How One Kit Can Create Two Completely Different Style Of Layouts...It Is Certainly A Leap For Me Too!...It Is One Of The Boldest Pieces I Have Ever Created!...

*For My I Wanna Break Free Layout-I Used:The Same Kit:

*Wind In My Sails-Lynn Grieveson
AJK, mywisecrafts and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wowzers!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Totally amazing & totally different from your first page. But I'm glad that you included plenty of word art and that puffer fish in both. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is unreal amazing. This just blows me away. Wow. Love it so much.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Bold and wonderful. Love the blacks in the layout that make the other colors really pop. Oh, and that face and hand breaking out is just spectacular! This would make a wonderful poster.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Decidedly BOLD page! very hallucinogenic!! I am speechless with your ability to design such works!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      So glad you posted this. Love the photo treatment. Love that it's completely different than your first layout! Love how it almost looks like the COVID19 bacteria in the background and she is moving forward, pushing past! And of course, you know I always love layers and blending!:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Hello! There Again!...I Must Confess!...It Is Because Of Your Opinion...[And Ray's...]...That You Gave Me On This Layout...That I Really Appreciated!...& I Went Back This Morning & Looked At The Layout Again! In A Different Light!...And I Then Knew That I Would Definitely Be Posting This Layout After All!...Thanks! Again! My Friend! For Having My Back Once Again!...& Helping Me Out! Always When I Ask You/Need You!...You Really Are The Best!!!....:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...:yourock...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ You are so welcome my friend..... and I'm glad Ray and I were on the same page! LOL. Hugs and lots of love!!!!:heartslub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:wubb
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    636.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).