Jeanet

Love Yourself Week 6 Page 1

Love Yourself Week 6 Page 1
Jeanet, Mar 22, 2014
Description:

I have said goodbye to simple carbs which means goodbye to most fruits which is probably the only thing I really miss. But who can miss fruit while eating cake and loosing weight at the same time?

Eating clean things like fruit has always been some kind of ideal to me when dieting so now that I know I don\'t have to be perfect, it feels great to be good to myself!

I wanted to fill this page with photos of the food I eat now but I\'ve not gotten back from work until after dark all week and I didn\'t want tot take food photos with flash. So for now all I had was a photo of a cake I baked at one point which is very Low Carb, High Fat (LCHF)

Clean Eating Collab by Lynne-Marie, Laurie Ann & Gina Miller
    • zinzilah
      I wouldn't be able to do that! My! No fruit, seems to me cruel. :) Cakes? Hard to imagine. Love that you left it quite simple, I think it looks just right like that, the photo of the cake is a masterpiece in its own right.
    • mirjam
      WOW! This is absolutely stunning! Fantastic photos, beautiful colors overall and I love your perfect embellishing with the marked out words, date in red, page border and 'journal cards'. LOVE IT!
    • renee82
      Great photos here!  I love the square design with the blocking within!  Great page!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      oooH, your cake making me lick my lips...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jeanet
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: