erin

Believe for my soul

Believe for my soul
erin, Mar 21, 2014
Description:

Busy Week by One Little Bird (doodle, ink masks, journal lines, vellum glitter flag, word art, flower), Pure Happiness by Sahlin Studios (Kraft paper, journal card, dates, flowers, label, circle), About Us by Paislee Press (Papers, Journal Card, doillie, floral cluster), Summer Days by Sabrina Dupre (rub on, button) Reflection by Sahlin Studios (Stitches), Melon Sorbet by Sahlin Studio (paper strip), Worn by Sahlin Studios (Grid), Captivated Visions It Takes Courage from Nov 2013 BYOC (overlay, tape, doodle), Simply Dated V4 by WM2 (date stamp), Signerica Medium Font, Pea Charmaine font, Subtle Stamp Alpha by Sahlin Studio
    • Brynn Marie
      This is so beautiful touching. I am going through and feeling something very similar right now. Stay strong and thank you for sharing <3
    • Dalis
      You can do this Erin! &nbsp;I love how you are looking for healthier options for some changes. &nbsp;
      Welcome to the Pad too!
    • jenevang
      What a gorgeous page! &nbsp;And great way to remind yourself that it is possible. &nbsp;I love your journaling and share many of your thoughts. &nbsp;Great page. &nbsp;
    • Ellie
      Amazing and honest. You can do it & God Bless your plans :)
    • Karen
      This is so fantastic is SO many ways! It's gorgeous just to look at and I love that you have so much journaling and how you've broken it up into smaller sections, but my favorite part is the genuinely beautiful words to yourself! &nbsp;You rocked this!
    • melrio
      Fantastic layout! Love the journaling style and the wonderful use of elements on the edges!
    • renee82
      Such a heartfelt and honest page.&nbsp; Amazing scrap therapy I'm sure!&nbsp; TFS!
    • sucali
      sooo beautiful! what a great non-photo layout!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Hi Erin! Welcome to our LYC...your page and journaling really caught my eye and I have to say that it is a great way to stay focus and positive...beautiful detailing...
    • amandac
      What a lovely page! Wonderful journaling and good luck with your journey!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    erin
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: