RJMJ

LOVE Our Designers-Something Lovely-February 14th-Daily Crush:Lynn Grieveson-Ice Ice Baby

LOVE Our Designers-Something Lovely-February 14th-Daily Crush:Lynn Grieveson-Ice Ice Baby
RJMJ, Feb 14, 2019
Description:
I Too Am A Lover Of Lynn's Designs!...I Have Many Pages Using Her Designs In My Gallery!...

Since Today We Are Having A-N-O-T-H-E-R Snow Storm...I Digress Back To Another Layout About Winter...Frankly...I Could Scrap About Winter All Year Long!...Eventhough Winter Is Trying My Patience Au Moment...I Do Love Me Some Wonderful Wintry Photos Especially Icy Trees/Branches/Leaves Etc...Some Of My Favorite Things To Scrap About & Lynn's Kits Are Wonderfully Versatile For Layering,Blending & Recoloring To Match Any Color Scheme/Tone...I Especially Love Her Transfers,Papers & Stamps,Brads/Flairs & Those Large WA She Is Famous For!...See..I Pretty Much LOVE Everything!...Her Designs Totally Rock!...

*For My Ice Ice Baby Layout-I Used:

*Creekside & Richmond-Lynn Grieveson
    • cfile
      Beautiful blending and love those photos.. your double lined borders really look great in the diferent colors for the page ad then the photos. love the masking too. well done :) great color scheme too!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and great blending - really magical
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      Always love seeing your creations!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @cfile !...Thank You! For The Wonderful Comment!...It Took Quite Awhile To Get The Perfect Recoloring(Colors) To Match Here! & The Right Masking! @*gina* !...Another Wonderful Comment By YOU!...I Love Blending The MOST!...& @LynnG !...I Am In Total LOVE With Your ALL KINDS Of WONDERFUL Kits!...:bk
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    649.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).