KayTeaPea

Love my 3

Love my 3
KayTeaPea, Aug 3, 2018
Description:
Lift of Dawn Inskip's page "You Make Moments Magic"
Allison Pennington- TLP Collab- Treasured- acetate dotted journal card
Lynn Greiveson- Cool Breeze- button; Valencia- floral paper
Rachel Jefferies- Pearfect Mixed Media Artistry- flowers, leaf, string, ink splatter
Rebecca McMeens- Travel Sketches Things- camera, floral watercolor; Travel Sketches Words- paint; Travel Sketches-Places- watercolor leaves and paper (background)
Dawn Inskip- Inspire Me- stitches; Deep Blue Sea- ephemera (red/orange card); Stamped Alpha ("my 3"); AN Chapter- ticket
Heartsong Lilypad Collab- torn stitched paper, newspring paper strips
Amber Labau- Across Miles- ephemera card (punched edge)
Lynne-Marie- Good Times wordart- "Love" circle (in title)
Studio Basic- Brothers and Sisters- notebook edge paper piece
Font- Gabriele Dark Ribbon
    • FarrahJobling
      Gorgeous photo and LO! I love how the colors really stand out and the camera element is so cute!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • jesskab
      There is so much I love about this! The photo is wonderful. Your elements are just right. You know what really pulls me in? It's the "My 3" stamp. I love that detail.
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • cfile
      What a beautiul page and scraplift Kelly! Love this photo of your 3 children. Just gorgeous and the layering and matting underneath the photo really pops! Love the clustering of elements and your journaling. Love your title work. Terrific page! Thank you for joining us in the Scraplift challenge!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the photo
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).