Rikki

Blood Moon

Blood Moon
Rikki, Aug 3, 2018
Description:
For the scraplift challenge I lifted this layout of Dawn:
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/the-o2-london.344777/

The photos of the blood moon are from a friend's husband who took the photos with his mobile through a telescope. I didn't see the thing because as it happened it was behind the only cloud that was in the sky that night (at least while I was still awake)

Credits:
Precious Moments by Dawn Inskip;
Focus Collection by Dawn Inskip;
Challenge 0204 freebie by Dawn Inskip;
Everyday Moments by Dawn Inskip;
Dawn's contribution to Of wishes, hopes and dreams, TLP collab;
Fonts: Born, Brandine
Christina W likes this.
    • MiekSter
      I feel you... I had to work a nightshift and I was excited, cause the nights before we could see the moon so clear. Except for those 2 hours, didn't even see a small part. I was very disappointed...

But I love seeing this pictures! Beautifully scrapped, thanks for sharing!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MiekSter Yes, I was also disappointed. I was out and all night we looked all over the place - no moon in sight. All the other nights you see it from up until down. Figures!
    • cfile
      Rikki this is absolutely beautiful and what a wonderful lift. I love the photos of your moon. Your friend's husband captured gorgeous photos of it! It is so great to see it here in your page as I think it wasn't like that view here in the States. How cool that he took it with his mobile through a telescope.. Awesome!! I love the rest of the page being in monochrome tones with pops of gold to mimic the coloring in the moon. That little cut out at the top with the moon on the backgrround is really cool too!Gorgeous page. Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge. Your page is gorgeous!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @cfile Christa, that "moon" in the cutout is a glitter piece of Dawn's in the OWHD collab. Doesn't it fit perfectly for this? As if it was made for a moon layout, right?
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Rikki yup! Perfection for sure Rikki!
      Rikki likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photos and of course your scraplift
      Rikki likes this.
    • KellyM
      Wow, awesome capture!!! Love your pics.
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).