Love (MOC 30 cut files)

Love (MOC 30 cut files)
cfile, Jan 30, 2020
Description:
MOC8 Day 30 Cut Files
Credits:
Scrapping With Liz | MOC8 Day 31 Flower Cut File Freebie
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/january-30-cut-file.69661/
Lynn Grieveson | Glow Kit (I selective color adjusted bow to change from black to green)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Glow-Kit.html
fonts: Australians Winter and Times New Roman Italic.

**I put papers underneath the cut file using various blend modes and then I used an inner shadow on the actual cut file to pull the bg paper to look like it was overlayed.
----------------------
Photos are mine (one is blended into the edge .. duplicated, desaturated and then the refine edge filter from filter gallery with a blend mode linear burn, one with multiply and another with linear burn between copies of the flower photo.. I then framed another flower photo from the same day.)
      I love that the cutout becomes part of the background. It doesn't just scream out "cut-out." I love the photo, too. Beautiful job.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @redplaid3 Thank you Linda.. I used the magic wand to get in the cutouts and then added fill layers underneath filling the marching ants then clipped papers using different blend modes. it was fun!!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • KarenB
      Very pretty - I love the papers clipped to the cut file. Gorgeous photo, and that big bow is magnificent!!! Love it :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      KarenB likes this.
    • *gina*
      perfect photo for the cutout - what a great page
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Breath-taking. Everything about this layout is perfection -- the quote, the handling of the cut file, the photo, the background paper, the bow.

@cfile - please tell me know you created the background paper. I have the "Glow" kit but don't find anything that gives me a clue as to what you used. Clearly there's some blending modes going on here.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal Thank you Patsy.. I noted it above in my credits.. I blended the photo and such into the bg paper:
      Photos are mine (one is blended into the edge .. duplicated, desaturated and then the refine edge filter from filter gallery with a blend mode linear burn, one with multiply and another with linear burn between copies of the flower photo.. I then framed another flower photo from the same day.)
    • cfile
    • cfile
    • dailydwelling
      This is an absolutely gorgeous page, Christa! I love all the blended papers and photos along with your framed photo!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).