Looking Back

Looking Back
Mrivas, Jan 14, 2023
Description:
credits:
Prompts {Cards + Stamps #02} New Year by NBK Designs
New Chapter kit by Anita Designs
    • StefanieS
      I think this is absolutely fabulous and very inspirational.
      I want to do something like this - love it.
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @StefanieS Thank you, I always like to look back at the year & see all the big things and little things we did!
    • RebeccaH
      I agree with Stefanie! This is super inspiring! I did a year recap in my bullet journal of all the things we accomplished, all the books I read, all the movies, series, documentaries, etc that I watched. But it had not occurred to me to bring it into my scrapbook. So now because of you, I am going to HAVE to do that!! Also, just as a side note, I adore the way you used the word art for the title! You're my hero!
      :bk
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Anita Designs
      gorgeous page!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @RebeccaH thank you so much Rebecca! I’m so happy so were inspired by my layout. I wish I could have kept a list of all the tv shows I watched and movies, it’s hard to keep track of everything. Maybe I should start this year. This word art pack was so perfect for a year in review.
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! What a fabulous way to end an album. I love your choice of colours, kraft card, layout, the cute little looking back guy and the 365 days brad.
      #journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).