Angela Toucan

Looking Back on Lockdown Positives

Looking Back on Lockdown Positives
Angela Toucan, Dec 31, 2020
Description:
For the December Journaling Challenge.
Credits:
Artcrush 2 - Stack It and Solids by NBK Design.
Lockdown Minikit by Lynn Grieveson.
Distress My Papers Overlays by Just Jamie.
Big Rips Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
Old Edges Overlays by Lynn Grieveson.
Confetti from Sprung Elements by Pink Reptile designs, and Renewal by Amy Wolff.
Cosy on Up Paint by Paula Kesselring.
Key cluster by Create Wings Designs (retired).
The Kinda Hollow Font by Heather Joyce.
Bradely Hand ITC Font.
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is great, love the book, the stitched paper, the lock and key and your journaling.
    • yellowpeep
      It's funny, I've also heard another school nurse talk about the positives of the lack of spread of head lice. Glad you can see the silver lining! I love the way you added this to the book and the key and lock accents are perfect.
    • flowersgal
      I have to smile at your journaling. I hadn't realized head lice were still such a problem in the schools. Yuch ... Glad you haven't had to deal with that. I like the diary look of the book, the key and your choice of background papers.
    • Iowan
      First of all, great job of writing on the lines-perfect leading. You have just the right touch of accents to make it look real.
    • cookingmylife
      Great page Angela! a wonderful Dear Diary layout.
    • Cristina
      This is a great idea to look back and find the positives in this past year!
    • LynnG
      Oh my gosh, yes, so glad to see that back of those days with no more schoolkids in the house! Bad in the UK and bad here too :-0
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Dec 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).