RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-December 2020-Seeing The Positivity Of 2020

Journaling Challenge-December 2020-Seeing The Positivity Of 2020
RJMJ, Dec 30, 2020
Description:
I Will Readily Admit That I Usually Don't Do The Journaling Challenges Each Month/Not Always...But Mostly...Only When I'm Not Able To Do The BYOC For A Particular Month...So Here Is One Of Those Months...It May Seem Kinda Peculiar Of Me...To Not Like Journaling Challenges...Considering How Much I Like To Write About My Layouts In My Gallery...LOL!...But Either Way...Not My Favorite Thing To Do...But It Wasn't As Bad As I Thought It Would Be...I'm Happy With The Resulting Layout & The Opportunity To Showcase/Write Down & Celebrate...Once Again...Some Of My Own Personal Positives Of 2020!...

*For My Seeing The Positivity Of 2020 Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-March 2020-We're All In This Together-Little Butterfly Wings & Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed MediaMonthly-March 2020-We're All In This Together-Template-Rachel Jefferies
breeoxd likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my gosh, this is seriously such a cool page!! I cannot even tell you how much I love your journaling! It has sure been a year of really learning to look for the little joys and the small victories! You are right, there are always positives! This is such a creative layout...I just keep staring at it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @IntenseMagic OMG! Thank You! So Very Much!...I Certainly Won't Be Sad To See 2020 Go Bye-Bye-Bye!...A Tough Year All Around Indeed!...But All Year,For Me,It Has Been All About HOPE!...[My Word For 2020...After The Pandemic Started...]...And Positivity!...Without These I Don't Know If I Would Have Made It Through This Year!...I Learned That Being Thankful! For All The Small/Medium/Large...Joys In Our Lives Became Even More Important Than Ever To Celebrate!...Happy New Years Eve 2020!...And May 2021! Bring You Joy! Love! & Much Happiness!...Here's To Saying Goodbye To The Past & Looking Forward To The NEW 2021 PRESENT!...WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!...:bwave:byay:banana...:cheer:cheer:cheer...:woot:woot:woot...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    658.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).