Description:
Day 26 - Tradition/Heritage Journaling
Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings May 2015 Challenge Template,
Sabrina's Creations Take Note {add-on},
Pink Reptile Designs New Beginnings {papers},
Little Butterfly Wings Now & Then {mini kit}

Text:

When I was a kid, we would spend a month every Summer in my Dad’s home country, spending lots of time with our cousins. One of my cousins was a year and a bit older than me, and one Summer, we coincidentally had a very similar haircut. Now my Dad and his older brother very much look alike, and while me or my sisters do not look like his other children, I happened to very much resemble my cousin at the time. One evening, while the grown-ups were still finishing dinner, we decided to swap clothes and when my uncle called her, I approached the table pretending to be her. To our squealing delight, he talked to me like if I was her and neither he or my Dad understood at first what the roaring laughter was about… Fast forward 30 years later, and after many years without visiting, one of her acquaintances who did not know me asked her if I was her sister! It reminded me of the fun we had that evening, playing a trick on our dads!
violaine likes this.
    • Iowan
      What a Wonderful and fun story. Kind of reminds me of They Parent Trap. I like the simplicity of your design and the great use of paper. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      lou likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    lou
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).