Meredith78

Look at you!

Look at you!
Meredith78, Aug 5, 2018
Description:
Template: La Vie Templates by Lynn Grieveson
Papers and Elements: Valencia by Lynn Grieveson
TeaWithLemon, RJMJ and KarenB like this.
    • RJMJ
      AWWW!...Isn't That Photo Just So Precious!...What A Wonderful Photo Of Your Little Man & He Certainly Looks So Cute!...What A Wonderful Story You Have Shared Here...Love How You Color Blocked Your Photo & Your Use Of Stitching Is So Striking!...I Saw This In The Gallery & Had To Come For a Closer Look!...
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Your page is beautiful as is your small son. Love that you preserved the story of some small moments and what he likes to do at this stage of his life.
    • Meredith78
      @RJMJ Thanks so much! @LynnG's template has all the stitching in place - so easy to use and such a great template!
    • Meredith78
      @flowersgal Thanks! Capturing these small, innocuous moments is one of my favourite things about scrapbooking. :)
    • jazzmatazz
      First, I LOVE that photo! He is so ADORABLE!! What a fantastic capture. Second, your choice of color palette is wonderful. Love the soft greens, blues and oranges. Beautiful mix of patterned papers, too! Lovely LO!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is so lovely :-)
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      Thanks @jazzmatazz and @LynnG - I think he's a pretty adorable subject matter but I may be a little biased. ;)
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Meredith78
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).