StefanieS

Long story Short

Long story Short
StefanieS, Mar 6, 2022
Description:
For the Inspiration Challenge:
I used Just Jaimee's BYOC March 2022 Story Teller Papers, Elements and Stamps and Styles.
String element from the first page, grid design from the third and staples from the last one.
Claire Grantham and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      even though I can't read the whole journaling, I m feeling it!!! My dad used to say the ideal time for car changing is 3 years, he had a lot of reasons why, one of them he said the more you have it , the more the price will ago down, I think he must have been scientifically right, because our cars are on a lease from a charity organisation that provides leases for disable people, and the lease is 3 years.... anyway, the page is gorgeous, the arrows pattern is so perfect, the stitches...every detail, as you always do, is marvellous!!!! Not sure, did you change it in the end? LOVE that blue color!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • StefanieS
      @MrsPeel
      My car is the white one next to the blue. We test drove the blue and I stayed with my white one for the mean time. It is 15 years old though so feeling it's age.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      The previous 9 years until 2018 (when I gave back the last car lease) we kept taking out the same car... it was marvellous, the wheelchair was able to get into the boot with minim effort, lots of advantages...they don't make it anymore, was Skoda, I think we were lucky we didnt talk another car after end of 2018, if the pandemic got me with a car, I would have lost half of my disability payment per month..... but right now I'm feeling the bummer of not having a car ... oh well, m I better get going doing things, talk later!!!!! <3
    • Claire Grantham
      Great page, I loved reading your journaling. I love all the arrows / triangles. We just got our first new car (as we moved from NYC to Tampa) and we went with a Hyundai Tuscon, as I was relearning to drive, I thought it might be too big. BUT honestly it is the smoothest, easiest thing to drive. And Hubby chose it because of it's safety record and it being my first time properly out on busy roads!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).