credits: Scrapping with Liz BigPhotoTemplate32
Lynn Grieveson, This is Going to be Good, Apple of my Eye
Allison Pennington, Give thanks Always
LynnMarie, Abigail, Quietude
Kim Jensen, Winter Solstice
Just Jaimee, Colour Inspiration
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh this is out of this world amazing, my friend!!!!!!!
      the photo is amazing, I can actually FEEL that happiness that comes from their smiles, great capture, the little one is so beautiful.... your tale on the template is perfection, as is your patterns combination, all fabulous!!!!
      I have a question : the back was, with the flowers...is this the wall paper on the wall or you added a piece of a floral paper? Either way, awesome!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love the speech bubble! It's so fun.
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel thank you! That is wallpaper at the house of my daughter's friend, the young woman on the right. Isn't it cool? She is so creative and artistic and she put the paper up on her dining room wall in the tiny condo where she lives with her hubby and baby Arnold. I love it too!
    • HeatherB
      This page is amazing!! Love the big photo format, love the angle strips of papers, and love how it all ties together perfectly! Wonderful!
    • HeatherB
    • Electra
      HeatherB likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fabulous! I love how you have reflected the bold colours and patterns in the photo in your choice of template, papers and embellishments. The butterfly perched over the large floral print wallpaper is perfectly placed (love the shadowing) and the addition of two more lead your eyes around the page. The speech bubble for journaling adds a sense of fun and the two tone title, makes it slightly harder to read, so you focus on the meaning more.
      #boldcolours #largephoto #photoleddesign #template #speechbubble #leadingeye #froggyfavourite
      Hashtag Love Fun - Halloween Bash 2022Come join the fun!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1,002 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).