judet

London

London
    • mommy2boyz
      It does get easier as they get older doesn't it? I love the design here.
      judet likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      wicked wicked awesome effect with the photo in the mirror ball? or is it an effect, any way it is purty awesome
    • Sharon Evans
      Love this design - perfect for your photo and journaling - congrats on reaching that slightly easier age :thumbsups
      judet likes this.
    • judet
      @AnneofAlamo Yep, it's a big mirror ball - you might not be able to see on screen but St. Paul's is behind us :-). Love pretending to be a tourist in London but sneakily knowing my way around a little bit!
    • judet
      @Sharon Evans Ha, yes - I'm wondering if I'm setting myself up for a fall even saying that as we head towards the teenage years!
    • spcoggs
      Beautiful. Love the design and you have me reminiscing about a trip DH & I took to Oxford & London for our 10th anniversary. So fun. (And looking forward to that "easier" part - I have a 6 year old and 16 month old - quite the adventure going anywhere!)
      judet likes this.
    • KarenB
      That reflected photo is so clever. Glad you had a good time. There's always so much to do in London. Fab page :)
      judet likes this.
    • Kate
      This is such a beautiful page Jude, I love it! You have such an elegant style! Glad to hear your trips to London are less stressful now too, make the most of these precious years before the teens arrive!! :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    judet
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    346 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).