MelanieB

FINALLY!

FINALLY!
MelanieB, Feb 25, 2016
Description:
Almost 20 years after the first book was published, I have finally gotten around to reading the Harry Potter series, even though I've already seen all the movies.

There is still time to enter Kate Hadfield's February Blog Template Challenge!

All products by Kate Hadfield
Scrap like Keela template (available on Kate's blog)
Wizardry
Red, White 'n Blue (lined paper)
Fantabulous Fall

font: arsenale white
    • Tree City
      This is so fun! And YEA for you finally reading the books! On another note, it's been 20 years since the first book was published? Now I feel old. :cry
      MelanieB likes this.
    • knclark
      Love your layout! Wow - it is hard to believe it has been 20 years.
      MelanieB likes this.
    • sberkan
      Good for you! Love the fun page and all those elements.
      MelanieB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love this. Such a perfectly balanced LO. Enjoy the books! :)
      MelanieB likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this!! Love the title work and all the clusters of wizardry element doodles!!! I am so glad you finally read the books... I am sure the movies make much more sense now as there was a lot more in the books... I so love this page!!! So fun!!!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MelanieB
      @cfile That is so true, Christa! I just finished HP & the Prisoner of Azkaban - the movie makes so much sense now! In this case I'm glad I saw the movies first, though, because they are so fun & sweet; if I had read the books first, I would probably dislike all the movies! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • Kate
      I'm listening to all the HP audiobooks again at the moment, l'm so glad you are reading the books! And I love that you scrapped about reading the books!! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    MelanieB
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    90.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).