RJMJ

LOD-Kristin Aagard-February 21st 2023-Tough Days Ahead

LOD-Kristin Aagard-February 21st 2023-Tough Days Ahead
RJMJ, Feb 21, 2023
Description:
My layout is called "Tough Days Ahead"...Certainly is & has been my experience going through my recovery from my accident...Days are tough for sure...but there is always positive too!...I am getting better slowly but surely...And now that I have my neck collar removed...things are certainly improving...Eventhough I'm still in plenty of pain & have to go through lots more physiotherapy for my arm/shoulder...legs/feet...with more tough days ahead...The relief from getting my neck collar removed is huge...My balance & ability to walk has improved drastically & will certainly impact my physio in such a positive way!!!...:heartlub ...

My Tough Days Ahead Layout : Created with : Good Day - Bad Day By Kristin Aagard : https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-good-day-bad-day.html
Kristin Aagard likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      As someone who has suffered and suffers from chronic health issues I totally understand you. Thank you for sharing such a raw and vulnerable page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      I just couldn't not add this to Froggy Faves as well
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      you did an amazing job of conveying mood through your blending and use of colour and wordart here!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Kristin Aagard
      Wow! so much emotion here! I love how you carried the blues and greens through your photos. I hope that you are recovering and will soon be 100%! Hugs!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    670.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).