osbeckjs

Lily Pad Scrap Lift Challenge

Lily Pad Scrap Lift Challenge
osbeckjs, Aug 9, 2017
Description:
Here is my first challenge page...1. Scraplift Challenge using "Beachy" Kit
Juliestcyr and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh yay! Congrats on uploading your 1st challenge to the Gallery! What a super cute scene you have created. Love the weathered wood and those water droplets. He is a cutie and looks like he had an amazing time on that beach. Welcome to the Pad !!! :)
      osbeckjs likes this.
    • bellbird
      So much fun! Lots of great beach theme elements! (What kit is this? it looks great!) And welcome to the gallery!
      osbeckjs likes this.
    • osbeckjs
      @bellbird thank you - I used Lilypad-Beachy kit.
    • osbeckjs
      @jenn mccabe - Thank you! I tried digital scrapbooking in 2008 but have not done anything since then. Back into it full force and trying to use all the kits I collected over the years and buying more kits again.
    • cfile
      what a cute photo and love that you are scrapping old photos and memories! Congrats on your first page in the gallery!! Love it!
      osbeckjs likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      big hugs and oh I am just honored your VERY first challenge AND page in the gallery! Thank you so much!!! YOu totally rocked the lift, and he is beyond adorable too! the water drops are a perfect touch! Thank you so much for playing along and I hope you have fun and stay and keep playing here at the Pad!
      osbeckjs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    osbeckjs
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1152px
    Height:
    1152px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).