Aug2017_Scrapllift Chall_web

Aug2017_Scrapllift Chall_web
flowersgal, Aug 9, 2017
Description:
Aug2017_Scraplift challenge
Supplies:
Sahlin Studio - Play add-on
Lynn Grieveson - Here & Now; Brand New Day; Vera; Feeling Neutral papers
janedee, LynnG, Rikki and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      great scraplift!! so glad you enjoyed.. we love to go to San Diego too... lots of yummy things there definitely! We love to dine at a restaurant in Sea Port Village. Love the title work the arrow, and of course the right justified text. I know it was scraplifted, but it looks like a magazine ad/article! well done!
    • wendy johnson
      Mmmm. looks scrummy. Fabulous page
    • ElizabethW
      I really like this - ditto on the magazine ad compliment! I love how you used just the perfect amount of patterned paper in the perfect way. Also, now I am hungry. :)
    • JenEm
      Love the clean, graphic feel to this - stunning photos, and the green does a great job picking up the color in your photos. Beautifully done!
    • A-M
      This is a well done scraplift. I am pleased to see I am not the only one who takes photos of meals out.
    • AnneofAlamo
      those meals are like works of art each one!! your tiny but perfect green strips add to the fresh feel! you lifted this perfect and I am just so happy to have you playing along with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).