Credits:
· Scrapping with Liz – Artsy Journal Template 66
· One Little Bird – Around Here, Focal Point, and Artisan
· Just Jaimee – Storyteller Nov 2018 Stitched Journal Cards
· Rebecca McMeen – Athene
KarenB likes this.
    • elwaechter
      The journaling:
      No doubt about it, these days are unique. As if a global pandemic isn’t enough by itself, it hit right in the middle of my treatment for depression and anxiety. No, it hasn’t been at all helpful. It’s funny (or just plain odd) that I usually love to read books and watch movies that are based in some kind of dystopian future. I always like to think I would be strong enough to survive in the conditions the protagonist faces. Now I’m not so sure. This experience has certainly been an eye opener for me. I’m discovering that I am not as strong as I thought I was, yet I’ve discovered I’m also much stronger than I thought. If that sounds confusing - it is! I’ve learned that – just like life itself – this situation is a journey. Right now, my journey is about keeping busy enough to avoid excess rumination. For years I’ve planned to clean out my scrap drawers. It’s something that needs doing but lacks much in inspiration or creativity. Pretty mindless – perfect for my needs right now! The question is, which is worse? That I’m reduced to sorting scraps – or that I feel compelled to document it? No matter. We will weather this storm, the world and I.
    • HeatherB
      Thank you for providing the journaling, and I like the casual style to the journaling. Good for you to make the time to clean out your scrap drawers! Might as well have some positive results for the new normal. Love your title work and the great shadow work. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    elwaechter
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    725px
    Height:
    725px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).