Sunberry2

Last Day (MOC - If These Walls Could Talk)

Last Day (MOC - If These Walls Could Talk)
Sunberry2, Jan 31, 2017
Description:
Paper: Spring Day - Kristin Aagard
Mask: from Focal Point - Scrapping with Liz
fonts: Lavanderia, Ways to Say Goodbye, Charlemagne
JOURNALING:Have you seen how slowly Aria is moving these days?
Yes, I think it may be more than just old age.
I heard she slipped outside yesterday but i agree. It's not just old age and it might not just be the fall.
How much longer do you think she'll hold on?
I'm not sure. I think dad is going to make that tough decision and call the vet soon.
Well it's mother's day today. It is a lovely gift for mom - one last day to cherish their furbaby.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      Ah, such heartfelt journaling and yo did a great job of blending her into the background.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh girl, this fills me with so many feelings.... your journaling is beautiful, bringing the message across in such a sweet way... this is a great memory keeping page, and it is with pages like this that I keep seeing how much scrapbooking accomplishes...we can turn not so good events into beautiful art pieces....love the photo (I can see how tired she looks, breaks my heart) and the way you blended, the font you used for the journaling is gorgeous too.... hope she is now in a good place....Huggzzz Thanks so much for playing with us [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Sunberry2
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px
    Date / Time:
    2017:01:31 16:57:31

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).