Credits:
Weave template by Christa - cfile
MPM 2017-03 Roar
MPM 2017-04 Renew
Paislee Press - Weekend Vibes
Allison Pennington - All The Feels Glitterbets
Valorie Wibbens - Life is an Adventure
font - DaddysGirl
MrsPeel, Rikki, wvsandy and 1 other person like this.
    • Juliestcyr
      I love that background! It's reminds me of fabric from the 1970s. And your little selfie with the crown on is just too cute!
      berniek likes this.
    • Sokee
      @cfile , Christa made that weave pattern!!! She totally rocks! Amazing layout! I love your doodled stiches to hold your cards/photo down!
      berniek and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      berniek likes this.
    • KellyM
      So fun, love this layout!
      berniek likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG girl!!!!!!! this is SO so SO awesome!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT ALL!!!!!! the perfection of the weave , the gorgeous shadows, that AMAZINGLY ROCKING photo of you!!!!!!! the cards, the stitches, the elegance ..... the whole thing shines!!!!!!!!! awesome color combination, perfection in (once again!) the super amazing job you just done with the idea and Christa's template... the whole thing shines!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG] did I just forget to thank you for coming to the chat???!!!!! Honestly, it is something that never fails to put me in a good mood, the chats...and having some of you girls making an effort to make it...well, happiness is a beautiful thing and the chats make me happy!!!!! so thanks for that too!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      berniek likes this.
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Such a great tribute page to Koningsdag.
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Apr 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).