jwalls39

KMA 2016 - MOC #5 Day 2

KMA 2016 - MOC #5 Day 2
jwalls39, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
Created with Amy Wolff's All Time Low Papers and Elements
kimingvtx likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Key word is "almost." Twenty-sixteen almost broke you. But it didn't. Towards the end of your journaling hope is emphasized. Hang on to that!

It always seems shallow to comment on the design aspects of a LO when the journaling is so raw and heartfelt. But I'll tell ya, the way you changed colors of the font brought me in a for a closer look. Your LO is truly a visual representation of your 2016.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • kimingvtx
      Oh My Goodness Jill. The only thing that would make MOC better for me is to be able to use your kits! Aside from that, you are a hero for getting through 2016. I would not be able to leave my kids either!! I wish I lived near you and I could offer you hugs, wine or tea, and chocolate!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Hugs to you!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      Yep we're sisters from another mister! I know we were both going through crap and probably still both have a bit more to deal with but we are strong women and we will make it. Hopefully we will catch up when you come visit Australia.

I like how the journaling goes from white to black when its on the silhouette
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • berniek
      You did this in such an appealing way! It looks gorgeous.

Also {{hugs}}
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      My goodness....sending you lots of hugs!!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like it has been a difficult three years. Hugs! The raw emotion in your journaling is so brave. I really like the way you changed the font colour based on the background, very clever. Wonderful page!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • JSmith84
      It sounds like you braved the storm and are coming out even better at the end of it. Hope your positive outlook follows you into 2017 and things start looking up.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • rchansen
      Wow, this is intense!! I am struggling with this challenge so I was looking through the challenge at other's pages and I stumbled across yours. I wish I could be so open, so honest, so bold. I'm sure putting this all out there was very empowering. Here's to a better 2017!! Thanks for sharing!!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, I echo what everyone else said that 2017 will be your year. So powerful and cathartic to get all of feelings and words out. i love the way you changed from black to white text to contrast with the background.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).