bjthomas

KJensen_May2021_Friends-copy

KJensen_May2021_Friends-copy
bjthomas, May 19, 2021
Description:
My submission for Kim Jensen's May Challenge.

Credits: all papers and elements from Kim Jensen kits
Girl Friday (button); Audaciously Awesome (flower, heart, star); Live Out Loud (flowers, paper); Springity Spring (flowers); Morning Rituals (word strip); City Streets (paper); Braver (leaves); Smarter (leaves)

Template: Wonderful You by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
LivyBug likes this.
    • KimJ
      How fun! I love all the photos, especially the animal rides! LOL Looks like an awesome group! Love your fun mix of product and wonderful clusters! Terrific page!
    • garrynkim
      This is so fun! I love all your photos depicting friendship. I love how you've jazzed up the layout with all the paint! Your tucked in flower clusters are awesome! Great layout.
    • umyesh
      What a fun bunch of photos! It sounds like you have a wonderful friendship :) I love all the paint splatters on your page!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous page about your friendship.
    • michele hillam
      Love how colorful your page is (and how the white background makes them pop)! What a great group of friends and a fun retreat! Thank you for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    May 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    501.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).