jaharvey

Kinsol Trestle 1

Kinsol Trestle 1
jaharvey, Oct 17, 2017
Description:
Page 1 of a 2-page spread for the Oct 2017 style challenge. The full layout looks like this:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Paperclip camera: Our Story Mixer
Papers (hue adjusted): Storyteller 2016 May - Digital Scrapbook Kit
License plate: Wanderlust
“We were here” tag: Travel Mixed Media
Label: Viewpoint {elements} by Sara Gleason
Template: Scrap Express 62 (no longer available, by Lynn Grieveson)
Fonts: Bohemian Typewriter, Multiculture
KarenB likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great large photo and the page is so interesting. I like the torn paper, the colors chosen, the 3 smaller photos and the arrow, camera and adventure sign accents. I do lots of travel photos and I might just have to scraplift this one. Oh and I just discovered I own Lynn's Scrap Express 62 so I'm excited to revisit it. Thanks.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @flowersgal Isn't it so hard to keep track of what you have? I have so much I've hardly, if ever, used … that I bought with an idea in mind, but never got to use. I use Lightroom and tag my supplies (e.g., Template 2-pg or 10+ photos) and it helps, but I still forget about some awesome kits. I also tag themes like travel, outdoors, food, gardening, etc. I'm curious how you keep track of your supplies? Will look forward to seeing your travel LO with this template! :)
    • bcnatty
      Love this picture!! Great job using the template for this challenge!!
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).