King Of The Road
Vrielinkie, Apr 21, 2018
Description:
Scraplifted for the Round Robin Challenge with Pink Reptile Designs from this awesome layout by @triplejdesigns.

Journaling:
"You went to this amusement park with grandma & grandpa. This was by far your favorite ride. Driving the firetruck you felt like you were >>> King Of The Road"

Credits:
- Check Out My Ride | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
- Check Out My Ride | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
- Friends by Pink Reptile Designs
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles by Pink Reptile Designs
- Take Flight No. 2 | Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
- XOXO | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
- XOXO | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
- FONTS = Amatic + Traveling Typewriter
ashleywb, jenn mccabe and fanon like this.
    • keepscrappin
      Love the grid design with the bright colored dividers and vroom border... super cute!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • NancyP
      Great layout for the challenge!!! Love how they look like little photo books. A bright colorful fun page!!!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      What a cool take on the previous page! I love the criss cross design and paper strips. The whole flow of the photos is just awesome. The choices of little paper pieces are so cute and perfect for the theme. THis came out so awesome - very creative take on the lift challenge! Love it!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is fantastic! I love the composition and those primary colors - perfect for your photos!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • SirScrapalot
      Great linear composition here!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • mirjam
      The red blue and green stripes are SO clever Hanna! What a great page and fabulous creative lift!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).