triplejdesigns, Apr 19, 2018
Description:
PRD April Blog Challenge | Round Robin Scraplift

Under the Weather - Pink Reptile Designs

scraplift of this page by @mcurtt
[​IMG]
jenn mccabe and Mylinn like this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Ouch is right! I love how much courage you're showing by journaling the unpleasant parts of life. Fantastic scraplift, too! I love how you adjusted the angles of those paper layers.
    • NancyP
      Awesome job with the lift Jenn, but sure sorry about the subject. I have heard that particular test is awful. I love your use of the stacked papers and elements.
    • cfile
      oh goodness. great round robin lift here of Marilyn's page.. so very sorry that you are going through these tests and about the bone marrow test being painful. I heard that it is. I do hope your tests help you find out what is going on and that it is nothing serious. I will keep you in my thoughts. Beautiful papers doodles and great choice of elements for your page. Wonderfully done.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you took my page and made it your own with variations of the angles, color choices, etc. But I don't love you being sick and having to deal with medical issues. Not fun... Keeping you in my thoughts. :beat
    • jenn mccabe
      ok, ouch. i am cringing just thinking about that procedure! i am sorry about your medical issues and i hope you find answers. love your pick so much. love the soft colors and the way you made it your own with the subtle changes and cute elements. really love that criss cross stitch you added - and it turned out to be the foundation for the next lift - which is really cool! gentle hugs to you!
    • jazzmatazz
      It's unanimous! Fantastic lift of mccurtt's wonderful LO, and really sorry you're having to go through this! Love the bandaid "x" and that terrific "ouch" background paper! Fabulous LO, and wishing you a speedy resolution to your medical difficulties!
    • mirjam
      Yikes...I had that once and I agree it's a nasty test! I do love how you made this nasty ordeal into a GREAT page and awesome scraplift Jenn!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    triplejdesigns
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).