FoxyApril2018PRDBC
AnotherAmanda, Apr 19, 2018
Description:
April 2018 - Pink Reptile Design Blog Challenge - Round Robin
Inspiration page - by BevG
[​IMG]

Font - CK ALi's Writing
Journaling - Maddie bought a little fox for my baby shower. I put it in his crib one day to play with and now he sleeps with it every night. Mom bought us extras.
Elements and Papers - Homebody, Embrace (Pink Reptile Design)
Styles - One Little Bird (shadows), Mommyish (Metal Rim)
mirjam, jenn mccabe and Mylinn like this.
    • Mylinn
      Love love all the different sized shapes :) This was a fun round robin!! Thanks so much.
    • BevG
      So cute! I love the metal rim on the title word. And the fox embellishment is perfect!! I like how you changed up the shapes but kept the feel of the overall layout. Very cool.
    • jenn mccabe
      love how you took the step look and enlongated those paper strips so the feel is there but the paper pieces are totally different! so cool! love that very soft stamp in the corner and the cute fox coming into the scene with the dashed line! this is just an adorable and very creative lift, i love it!
    • mirjam
      I have a thing for fox dolls and that one is SO adorable Amanda. I can totally imagine it being Maddie's favorite because it has such a cute face! Love your playful style of scrapping and your shadows totally ROCK!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).