trekmom

Kim Jensen June Challenge 2021 Italian Joke Dad Told Me Take 2

Kim Jensen June Challenge 2021 Italian Joke Dad Told Me Take 2
trekmom, Jun 11, 2021
Description:
I made a mistake on this page, the rules clearly said NO WHITE PAPER! Duh on me. I'm going to blame this on the migraine I've had for a week now and stress. I think I made a second mistake. The June Random Challenge says no white paper. This migraine is a no good, very bad, terrible one.
I used Kim Jensen's Garden Variety PP3 Green
Stringbats Hexagonal Brown 3
MP Tape Lime

Some background, my dad was the first generation Italian born in America and we weren't going to speak Italian, we were Americans. But the Dad jokes abounded.
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love the green background to go with the green stripes on the tape! I’m sorry about the migraine and stress and hope you feel better soon. My husband’s dad is the king of Dad jokes…I should start writing them down to scrap!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh thank you. Please write down the dad jokes from your father in law. My dad also would ask if I had gym at school that day, then he'd say, Jim's a nice guy or Art's a nice guy. At the orthopedic doctor's office, she had to remove my toenail, long story, painful story. I asked her why and she said I could get a fungus under my toenail. I told her I've met Gus, he's not a fun guy. (fungi?) That woman dared to roll her young doctor eyes at me! Hilarious.
      garrynkim and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is so fun. I think it turned out great despite the migraine. I'm so sorry it's been a bad week. Hope you feel better soon.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim Thank you so much. Life is what is it, isn't it? We're all going through struggles and stress. Mine is no different but on the bright side, I'm seeing my doc today. Hoping for pain relief not pain pills.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).