Kim Jensen April 2021

Kim Jensen April 2021
tinkerbell1112, Apr 4, 2021
Description:
Confection Affection by Kim Jensen

Lifted from @mmbstaley
[​IMG]
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh my goodness, that place looks AMAZING!!! I love the background paper you used - it gives a lot of interest and movement around the page.
    • tinkerbell1112
      @QuiltyMom it was TWO STORIES of candy! LOL (and possibly even a third though now I'm blanking out. lol)
    • garrynkim
      I love all the candy and sweets you used on your page about candy! What a fun looking store! I really like your title and how you clustered the candy around it!
    • umyesh
      What a great lift! I love how you've filled the page like the original. I love candy so it was fun to "visit" Dylan's through your page! I love all the candies you placed around the title.
    • KimJ
      So fun! Perfect kit for your photos - their sign even uses the same colors! Love your elements use! Wonderful page!
    • dotcomkari
      what a fun page! [​IMG] love your kit chocie! great lift! thank you so much for playing with us this month
    • mmbstaley
      That looks like a fun place - I mean who wouldn't love a 2 story candy store?! Another friend of mine posted about visiting a similar place down in FL somewhere last year, I think it was 3 floors of candy in an old house they had converted!. Perfect kit choice for the page and embellished with just enough candy. Thanks for lifting my page - glad you found some inspiration in it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).