Just-Me-3-150
zotova, Apr 4, 2021
Description:
1/ KimJensen_Bloom and Grow_BLOGHOP
2/ KimJensen_HoldMyLabel
3/ KimJensen_Yes_BLOGHOP
4/ Fonts: Coolsville, bridgetown, B52
    • umyesh
      What a fun page about yourself! I love those patterned papers top and bottom and how everything is tilted.
      zotova likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love your scraplift. I like the way you tilted everything just slightly. I love the photo and the title too!
      zotova likes this.
    • cfile
      Look at you!!! What a beautiful photo and I am so honored that you have lifted my page. I love all the elements and papers you have chosen and it is so nice to learn more about you! I love the arrow clip with the word live.. great choice of fonts and what a fun alpha you chose for your title work. Great angle too.. it gives great interest to your page. That top & bottom tilted pattern papers are so neat.. your page really pops in the gallery.. that little paper criss cross with the leaf alway reminds me of the chewing gum chains that we made in our youth :) Great ellies and papers and I adore that photo of you and the journal card with info on you ... Thanks for choosing my page for your inspiration on Kim Jensen's April Challenge!
      zotova likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant "about me page". Great lift. You are beautiful.
      zotova likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is lovely! So many wonderful details! I especially love the use of the vellum over the photo and the arrows! Beautiful lift!
      zotova likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    zotova
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).