MrsPeel

JustDancePhGCSEGS

JustDancePhGCSEGS
MrsPeel, Nov 27, 2020
Description:
Photo by Sarita (DD) for her Photography GCSE 2012- her friend Georgia Stewart is the dancer- inspired by The Ballerina Project by Dane Shitagi
Black Friday most awesome NEW RELEASES ON SALE
Pink Reptile Designs : Lets Dance Bundle is 60% OFF!!!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Let-s-Dance-Black-Friday-Bundle.html
you can get the individual packs at 30% each, bit obviously greater savings with the Bundle!
There are also many more super Back Friday's Offers @ Mirjam's store, check them out here
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pink-Reptile-Designs/
There are discounts of 80% OFF!!! LOTS and LOTS of absolutely amazing discount mega packages, also some brilliant Commercial Use products in absolutely fabulous prices (so much I think I'm gonna go spend some money in her store!!)
UN-MISSABLE!!!
TFL!!!
Mrsdudds and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      I knew this was yours!!!!!! I just love how you scrap!!!!! Your pages are as vibrant as you!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Donitab
      That is an amazing photo that Sarita took! And I love the musical notes flowing through her fingers! Just an awesome layout that makes me want to turn on the music and dance (although my dancing won't look like THAT)
    • SeattleSheri
      What a fabulous photo Sarita took, really amazing!! I love the big photo as a background with the clustery goodness and the big title work!
    • HeatherB
      Oh, wow! What an amazing shot that is, Sarita is so talented in so many ways! Love the juxtaposition of the dancer against the street scene (did she shoot it that way or did she edit it in Photoshop?). And love the way you extracted the dancer to put some of the elements "behind" her in the photo. Clever design!!
    • HeatherB
    • littlekiwi
      WOW, wow, wow.....no other words for this amazingness
    • Nemla
      I love it when you do composites ! Perfect in every way. So happy you got a froggy fave for this, well deserved.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the froggy fav! love the b&w photo with all the fun accents and colors.
    • ArmyGrl
      Holy smokes! So much energy exudes from your layout! Sarita did a fabulous job with the photography!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).