lorieh

Just Like Dad

Just Like Dad
lorieh, Sep 24, 2018
Description:
Bookholic {kit} by Little Butterfly Wings
    • bbachand
      Just love, love, love this! Your background paper, your messy paint, your font choices, and minimal use of elements are just perfect with your journalling. What a wonderful memory you've captured here. I was cheering for you as you ran back into your house to read the newspaper! :) My parents read the newspaper too and I remember starting with what we referred to as the the "funny pages" (i.e. the comics) and moving on to Ann Landers and her sage advice, to eventually reading the front page. Hooray for our parents who helped us to love reading. Great job!
      lorieh likes this.
    • frani_54
      Lorieh your journaling was so interesting to read, love the title work and your brush work below the journaling. A simple well done page.
      lorieh likes this.
    • Carol K.
      Love this story-made me think of my dad, who had the same practice of sitting with his newspapers when he came home from work. I love thinking of my dad, too.
      the LO is wonderful, too. The background in a page of a book is perfect!
      lorieh likes this.
    • zinzilah
      Beautiful journalling page, you really know how to tell a story
      lorieh likes this.
    • KittyY
      I have used this kit for about 5 layouts and I LOVE IT! What you did for the challenge is fantastic!
      lorieh likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This kit is phenomenal and you found the perfect way to use it! Great story. Love the large title too.
      lorieh likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      Love your story! Isn't reading the best?
      lorieh likes this.
    • jesskab
      What a wonderful story! I know the love of reading the newspaper, Sunday was my favorite. From the time I was little, I clipped coupons & collected recipes. I miss the word jumble. Thank you so much for joining the challenge & sharing your story!
      lorieh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorieh
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).