goodtexan

just be at the beach

just be at the beach
goodtexan, May 24, 2016
Description:
For the May 2016 Template Challenge. Supplies by Gina Miller: Nautical Mile.
mirjam and NancyBeck like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      such a serene photo, i just love it! gorgeous blues! and i learned so much reading your journaling. ;) love the title too!
    • MrsPeel
      love the photo!!!!!!! amazing take on the template, love how you went simplistic in the visual and then super rich in the journaling.... love the way you did the gtittle, everything here is perfection!!!!!!!! as for the journaling... I think Channel No5 (and any other high brand perfume) is not exactly a scame...is robbery on the prices... and some people just like paying for the name...but nowadays everyopne knows there are copies made that smell exactly the same... the thing is, even if you were to find the leaves that are local to you that will replace the Zanzibar one... the art of making the perfume come to be what it is (and stay stable for 36 months) is not all that simple... it is much cheaper to find the non brand cop[y and get that LOL as for Freddie... lets not even think about a world without Queen... some of the most amazing moments of my life happened with their music!!!!! LOVE love LOVE your page!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharing to the May Froggy Faves!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    goodtexan
    Date:
    May 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2250px
    Height:
    2250px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).