Doodled

Doodled
Mrivas, May 24, 2016
Description:
credits:
Little Artist kit by Amber Labau Designs and HGD Laurie Ann
FiddleSticks No 6 template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
    • jenn mccabe
      gorgeously designed page! love the title/alpha and love the little grid with Jay's doodles! They are darling drawings and I really love how you documented this moment w/good old paper and pencil! :) beautiful!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • zinzilah
      what a lot of talent. Super creative. Love how you saved them all for future.
      Mrivas likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      maybe you could hide it? LOL he is very creative indeed!!!! love it when kids do have fun the good old way.... I honestly think that devices, TV, video games... all the modern technology is great...but we need to make them be in touch with the non E stuff.... I am always very frustrated that Sarita doesn't like reading.... isn't because of devices as she didn't have a computer until she was 14 or 15, we never had a games device, and I limited the Tv she watched...but she just doesn't like reading, she says she rather watch the movie LOL which has to do with modern techno,logy anyway...oh well ... LOVE your pge of course, as usual the composition is perfect, love the colors, the paper with the colorful words is perfect here, the tittle, the journaling is great, everything comes together in harmony for perfection!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Thank you ladies! I need more moments like this in my life where he is excited about something other than a devide.
      @MrsPeel I definitely get what you mean, my daughter is the same way. I, on the other hand always enjoy the book more than the movie for sure! And I have though of hiding the devices because thats when he plays with his toys and gets creative drawing. But now that the weather is nice they do spend more time outdoors device free, just not enough.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh the reading is almost painful isn't it? I LOVE reading, and she reads & wriutes bith Spanish & Portuguese, I tried book in those languages that have no movies, but so far she only loved Jane Eyre (well, at least is a clasic LOL) with me...it depends, I tend not to like watching movies when I read the book, or I ll get disappointed...only movies that I loved after the book...The Shining (Steven King) and the Poirot made for TV with david Suchet...I started reading Agatha Christie in Spanish when I was 11 or 12....and he is exactly my idea of Poirot!!!! anyway, lets hope you get an almost device free summer, besos enormes!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    May 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).